Ingredients: Rolled oats, whole-wheat flour, unsweetened shredded coconut, organic coconut oil, pure honey, granulated stevia extract, eggs, ground peanuts, ground fenugreek, ground fennel, brewer’s yeast, ground cinnamon, baking soda, pure vanilla extract, salt.
- Dairy and soy free! ~65 calories/cookie.
- Optional mix-ins: unsweetened vegan carob drops (palm kernel oil, carob powder, soy lecithin) or raisins.
- For best results, consume two Milk Booster cookies per day, one in the morning with breakfast and one in the evening.
- Fenugreek: there is a reasonable evidence-base for the use of fenugreek to increase milk supply. Fennel is also a mild galactogogue and has been reported to help with milk letdown.
- Whole grains (oats, whole-wheat) contain iron and B-vitamins, nutrients needed to prevent maternal anemia.
- Ground flaxseed meal is rich in omega-3 fat, which is important for neurological development of baby.
- Brewer’s yeast is a great source of B vitamins and trace minerals.
- Contact Nasira Burkholder-Cooley, DrPH, RD: (425) 445-3914 or email@example.com